BH has been providing transportation solutions since its inception in 1945 and currently offers transportation engineering expertise throughout the eastern and southeastern United States. with the United States infrastructure deteriorating at a rapid pace and the dollar not stretching as far as it did in 1945, it is more important than ever to create cost-effective design solutions. At BH, we listen to our clients in order to obtain a thorough understanding of their needs and constraints. Then, we strive to provide our clients with quality products to meet those needs resulting in a transportation facility offering a safe and expedient traveling experience for the end users.
Our Transportation Division offers a full range of design and study services, including:
- Bridge Design
- Bridge Inspection
- Construction Engineering and Inspection
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Design
- Feasibility/Planning Studies
- Field Surveys
- Highway Design including Complex Interchange Design
- Highway Lighting
- Hydraulic and Hydrological Analyses
- Landside and Airside Airport Design
- NEPA Documentation
- Right-of-Way Research and Plan Development
- Site Grading, Drainage, and Stormwater Management Facilities Design
- Traffic Studies, Traffic Engineering, and Signalization
- Tunnel Inspection
Click here to view our Transportation Profile.
For more information or to request our services, please contact us.