- Location: Memphis, TN
- Date Posted: April 17, 2018
Buchart Horn, Inc. is seeking a Transportation Design Engineer for our Memphis office. The primary focus of the work will be to manage and coordinate multiple transportation related projects concurrently.
- Lead and work with technical teams toward the production of engineering drawings and details for highway, roundabout, and multiple-discipline design projects
- Responsible for developing scopes of work, budgets, schedules, and strategies for current and upcoming projects
- Coordinate and interact with DOTD personnel, Metropolitan Organizations, Parish Governments, sub-consultants, project teams, and other local agencies on projects
- Responsible for contributing to client development and maintenance
- Assist staff with the preparation of transportation studies and technical reports during planning phases
- Provide extensive QA/QC on drawings, exhibits, design plans, and technical reports for design studies from team members
- Mentor/Train junior level staff
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 10 years of experience in roadway and trasnsportation design.
- Experience in AASHTO and DOTD design guidelines
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project), AutoCAD/Microstation, Inroads, other drafting software, and traffic analysis software
Buchart Horn values its employees by offering ongoing professional development, a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary, paid holidays, PTO, health and life insurance and more.
Buchart Horn is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Interested applicants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org