- Location: York, PA
- Date Posted: May 7, 2018
Buchart Horn, Inc. is seeking a Senior Wastewater engineer to join the staff in our York, PA office. The primary focus of the work would be to plan, develop, and coordinate Wastewater projects.
- Support the Project Manager in job planning and coordination of multiple technical disciplines.
- Support Project Manager in the development of job plans and the monitoring of schedules and budgets.
- Maintain strong technical knowledge of design techniques, procedures, regulations, materials, and specifications.
- Perform independent, complex engineering calculations and develop construction plans.
- Ensure corporate quality control procedures are followed throughout a project.
- Coordinate with a team in order to prepare technical reports and construction drawings.
- Check the work of Junior Engineers and CADD drafters.
- Assist with new business development activities, including proposal preparation and participation in sales presentations when required.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
- EIT Certification
- Licensed PE preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in Wastewater projects.
- Knowledge of MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
- Good communication skills and willing to work in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Buchart Horn values its employees by offering ongoing professional development, a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary, paid holidays, PTO, health and life insurance and more.
Buchart Horn is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Interested applicants please send your resume to email@example.com