- Location: York, PA
- Date Posted: August 8, 2017
Prepare, compose, coordinate and assemble qualification and proposal documents from corporate experience, background documents and data supplied by technical personnel utilizing state of the art database technology.
- Complete a detailed review of the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) or Request for Proposal (RFP) with a pursuit assignment after a Go decision.
- Prepare a planner which lists the materials and documents required to be responsive to the (RFQ/RFP).
- Coordinate and support preparation of the necessary information to effectively demonstrate firm experience in performance of similar projects.
- Assemble and coordinate review of printed submittal.
- Arrange and confirm delivery of approved final submittal (originals and copies) to the client.
- Assist with preparation of graphic materials for visual aids and presentations.
- 1-3 years of experience in the architecture/engineering industry
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) in English, Communications, Journalism or Marketing.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational ability.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Efficient Time Management aptitude.
- Ability to handle multiple work assignments concurrently.
- Ability to identify and prioritize work tasks in relation to the overall proposal production process and deadlines.
- Fully competent with Microsoft Office Suite 2010.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Comply with corporate policies and procedures.
- Follow workplace safety guidelines and refrain from engaging in unsafe behavior.
- Support new business development activities by reporting leads and prospects and by maintaining a professional manner and personal appearance in the conduct of job activities.
Buchart Horn values its employees by offering ongoing professional development, a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary, paid holidays, PTO, health and life insurance and more.
Buchart Horn is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Interested applicants please send resume to HRAdmin@bucharthorn.com.