- Location: Marlton, NJ
- Date Posted: May 1, 2018
Buchart Horn, Inc., a full service Engineering and Architectural firm providing high quality engineering and design services, is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer with 3 – 5 years of experience to join our Marlton, NJ office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (must be from an ABET accredited program)
- Licensed Professional Engineer or EIT qualified to sit for the PE Exam within 1 year.
- Minimum 3-5 years of engineering design experience in power and process control systems
- Knowledge and experience using computer aided design and drafting (AutoCAD, Microstation, REVIT, or BIM) software, Microsoft office, and lighting, power distribution, instrumentation, PLC’s, and SCADA systems design.
- Knowledge and experience using ETAP or SKM software while performing short circuit, coordination, and arc-flash studies desirable
- Apply established Engineering principles to plan, design, and develop systems, facilities, or processes.
- Direct discipline specific portions of assigned engineer projects
- Perform and complete all aspects of project designs including: site surveys, plan drawings, one-line system riser diagrams, and calculations, opinion of cost estimates, specifications, contractor submittal review, and construction field support.
- Perform concept feasibility studies and power stystem studies
- Assist in the review of shop drawings
- Assists the design team on projects from the Pre-Schematic Phase through Construction Documents
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Buchart Horn, Inc. offers a team focused work environment with competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including paid PTO days, health and life insurance, and more.
Buchart Horn is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Interested applicants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org