- Location: Marlton NJ, York PA, or Pittsburgh PA
- Date Posted: July 14, 2016
Buchart Horn, Inc. is seeking a Bridge Engineer to join the staff in our Marlton NJ, York PA, or Pittsburgh PA office. The primary focus of the work would be to plan, develop, and coordinate bridge design projects under the guidance of a senior level Bridge Engineer.
- Plan, develop, and coordinate bridge design projects under the guidance of a senior level Bridge Engineer.
- Perform engineering calculations / develop plans and ensure that in-place quality control procedures are followed throughout a project.
- Support the Project Manager in job planning and monitoring project budget and schedule.
- Coordinate and prepare construction drawings and check the work of CADD drafters.
- Assist with business development activities and proposal preparation.
- Accept opportunity to run project tasks and move into the role of a Deputy Project Manager / Project Manager.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 5 – 10 years of experience in Bridge / Transportation structural projects.
- Experience on NJDOT and NJ Turnpike projects a plus.
- Proficiency in MicroStation and / or AutoCAD a plus.
Buchart Horn values its employees by offering ongoing professional development, a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary, paid holidays, PTO, health and life insurance and more.
Buchart Horn is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Interested applicants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org